PE News Update:
- Jeremy Huntley has been appointed as Women’s Lead.
- A document detailing the Womens Squad and Development Programme has been published. (This is currently under review)
- Simon Bird has been appointed as Veterans’ Lead.
- The venue for our Inter-Regionals will be announced once contract negotiations have been concluded and the contract signed. This is expected shortly.
- A comprehensive programme is being prepared by our Events Group, chaired by John Edmondson. This will include support events for members of PE clubs.
- Our playing calendar is being constantly updated, please refer to our website here.
Governance & NGB
- Our Articles of Association are being rewritten as our application for charitable status has been rejected by the Charity Commissioners.
- We are continuing to work towards a closer relationship with Sport England to be able to obtain funding.
- The Tribunal chaired by Bob Rumble has been delayed in completing its investigations by individuals coming forward at a late stage to be interviewed. We expect to receive their report shortly and once it has been digested by our Board it will be released to members.
- Our new Resolutions Panel, chaired by Kevin Moss, has been very effective in improving the way in which we deal with complaints.
- Alan Forse is continuing his work with our President on updating our Governance Documents. Updated documents will be posted to our website.
- Our consultative survey is being relaunched in the Spring, to be completed by PE members and members of PE Clubs and used by our Board to guide our development.