PE Board is pleased to announce that we have contracted market-leading sports platform suppliers Sport:80 to provide a new online membership platform for Petanque England members, to be launched later this year.
The new Petanque England Platform, powered by Sport:80, will provide a number of additional benefits for members, including the opportunity for our affiliated clubs to use the platform to manage their own club members and events online, at no cost to them.
We are currently working with the Sport:80 team to define all the details of the new platform, which will include things like:
- An integrated Club finder widget on the PE website, with interactive map
- An integrated Competitions Calendar, linked directly to online entry forms
- The ability for clubs and regions to manage their members and competitions online
- An integrated support system for getting help with any membership issues
- A fully featured email system for e-newsletters and member updates
We will be working with a number of PE members, clubs and regions over the coming months to help with testing the new system and providing feedback on its’ features.
It is our intention to have the new platform available to all members by the end of the year, ready for 2023 membership renewals and competitions. We will announce further details of the platform in early autumn.
Until the launch of the new platform we will continue to use our existing LoveAdmin system to manage membership and events.